Once you have downloaded the data from Google Sheets, the next step is to display this data in a desired page or post.
WordPress uses shortcodes that are used as a macros. Sheets2Table uses shortcodes to dynamically build an HTML using information stored in a shortcode.
Copy the shortcode
- Click on the Shortcodes tab in the Sheets2Table plugin
- Locate the file associated with the Google Sheet data that you want to display
- Select that data in its entirety and copy it to the clipboard
Paste to a page or post
- Locate your desired page or post to display the data in
- Paste the shortcode to that page
- Preview the page to verify the data is correct (or publish and view)