Sheets2Table is a simple to use WordPress plugin that builds an HTML table from a Google Sheet.
- Import a CSV file from a Google Sheet only using the document ID
- Automated tool to build shortcodes
- Basic file operations to download or delete CSV files
- Multiple CSV files and shortcodes support for limitless tables and combinations
- Responsive table by installing the FooTable plugin
- Get the CSV version of the Google Sheet
- Turn the CSV file into a 2D array
- Using a user-defined shortcode saved to a blog post or page, the page renders an HTML when opened
- The table renders using the default styles of the theme
This project was inspired and derived from work we did on the http://www.edtechjournals.org/ website. The website owners wanted an easy way to edit the data and display it in a responsive website. Sheets2Table is a generic version of the plugin that runs on the EdTech Journals website.
Git repository: https://github.com/tony-h/sheets2table