If you want your table to be responsive (work in mobile browsers) or to contain sortable and searchable fields, Sheets2Table will work with FooTable plugin using a shortcode configuration option.
- Install FooTable from https://wordpress.org/plugins/footable/
- Verify FooTable is installed (Dashboard -> Settings -> FooTable) and the Attach to tables field reads
- Open up the Sheets2Table Shortcode tab (Dashboard -> Settings -> Sheets2Table -> Shortcodes)
- Locate the shortcode corresponding to the table you want to make responsive
- Click on the Customize filename.csv link for your filename
- Select the checkboxes for the columns you want to display
- Select the use-foo-table checkbox
- Click the Generate shortcode button
- Take notice of the updated shortcode. It should now include an option that reads:
- Copy / paste the updated shortcode to your page or post
- View the page to see the table using FooTable.